Thursday 14 April 2011

Hello America! ! !

The USA has just overtaken the UK as my largest audience base, so if you're reading or following this in the states: hello! :-)

Of course, a big hello and thank you if you live anywhere in the UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, Denmark, Singapore, Greece, Ireland or New Zealand as well! People from all these places are checking my blog out and it's good to have you all on board, I hope you're enjoying stopping by :-)

I've had a few days of concentrating on other stuff, but I plan to get cracking with some more design work tomorrow and will be updating the blog accordingly.

Onwards and upwards! !

2 comments:

  1. damn, i guess there are just more people in the US to look at the blog :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. As of today I now have readers in France as well! Cool

    ReplyDelete